I Am Focused On Your Needs
I am attorney Julie A. Stephens of Stephens Law Firm, P.C. I have been helping people through difficult legal issues for years. I understand that people need legal representation they can trust when they are dealing with matters as personal as estate planning and probate. I am committed to helping people build highly effective estate plans and to helping them successfully navigate the probate process.
I offer my exceptional representation to those facing such issues as:
- Estate planning — Taking the time to establish a well thought out estate plan now can relieve your children of the potential for conflict as well as ensuring that your own future needs are met.
- Wills and trusts — Wills and trusts each serve important purposes as part of an effective estate plan. I will help you build a customized estate plan that utilizes the right tools for you.
- Powers of attorney — A durable power of attorney allows you to make decisions regarding finances and health care now so that, should the time come, your loved ones are not forced to jump through legal hoops to be able to help you.
- Health care representative — Executing this document allows you to choose who will make health care decisions for you, should that become necessary. This can provide real peace of mind.
- Living wills — A living will can clearly indicate your wishes regarding your future health care. Doing so relieves your children of that weight.
- Transfer-on-death deeds — A transfer-on-death deed allows for property to be transferred to your loved ones without the need for probate. The owner maintains full control of his or her real property until his or her death.
Contact Lake County Lawyer Julie A. Stephens
If you are attempting to navigate the estate planning or probate processes, you should have the representation of a skilled and experienced attorney to help guide you. Let me help you through these complex issues. To schedule an initial consultation, call 219-682-0003 or contact my office online.
Credit cards are accepted for my clients' convenience.